This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CyberLink PowerDVD for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CyberLink PowerDVD from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. Go over here
for more details on CyberLink Corp.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall CyberLink PowerDVD. The application's main executable file occupies 1.27 MB (1332520 bytes) on disk and is titled PowerDVD.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CyberLink PowerDVD. They take 5.17 MB (5421280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLDrvChk.exe (53.29 KB)
- CLHelper.exe (298.48 KB)
- PDVDServ.exe (85.29 KB)
- PowerDVD.exe (1.27 MB)
- CLDetect.exe (2.98 MB)
- Language.exe (61.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (93.29 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (353.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3.4407.0
of CyberLink PowerDVD. For other CyberLink PowerDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CyberLink PowerDVD is an application by CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CyberLink PowerDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CyberLink PowerDVD with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CyberLink PowerDVD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CyberLink PowerDVD". If it exists on your system the CyberLink PowerDVD app will be found automatically. When you click CyberLink PowerDVD in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CyberLink PowerDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CyberLink PowerDVD.
8. After removing CyberLink PowerDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberLink PowerDVD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CyberLink PowerDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CyberLink PowerDVD by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that CyberLink PowerDVD by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CyberLink PowerDVD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:45:39.060