CyberLink PowerBackup is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CyberLink PowerBackup from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. More information on CyberLink Corp. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CyberLink PowerBackup is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. CyberLink PowerBackup's main file takes around 821.55 KB (841264 bytes) and its name is PowerBackup.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CyberLink PowerBackup. They occupy about 1.91 MB (2005840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLDrvChk.exe (65.55 KB)
- CLRegAccess.exe (53.55 KB)
- PBKScheduler.exe (89.55 KB)
- PowerBackup.exe (821.55 KB)
- RestoreTool.exe (485.55 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (93.55 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (349.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.2702
of CyberLink PowerBackup. You can find here a few links to other CyberLink PowerBackup releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove CyberLink PowerBackup.Folders left behind when you uninstall CyberLink PowerBackup:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\001.pbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\002.pbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\003.pbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\APREG.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\CBS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\CLDrvChk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\CLRegAccess.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\dunzip32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\dzip32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\Error.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\EvoParser.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\HwCtrlMgr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\HwCtrlMgr.es
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\MFC71ENU.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\mfc71u.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\msvcp71.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\msvcr71.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\OLREG.URL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\OLRSubmission\OLRStateCheck.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\OLRSubmission\OLRSubmission.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\OLRSubmission\Product.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\OLRSubmission\REGrt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\OLRSubmission\unicows.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\OLRSubmission\UREG.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\PBKRC.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\PBKScheduler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\PBKSIM
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\PowerBackup.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\PowerBackup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\Readme.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\RestoreTool.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\UNINST.ICO
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerBackup\XTP8610Libu.dll
CyberLink PowerBackup is an application offered by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove CyberLink PowerBackup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CyberLink PowerBackup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CyberLink PowerBackup or simply activate the Search field and type in "CyberLink PowerBackup". If it exists on your system the CyberLink PowerBackup app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CyberLink PowerBackup in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CyberLink PowerBackup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CyberLink PowerBackup.
8. After removing CyberLink PowerBackup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CyberLink PowerBackup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CyberLink PowerBackup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CyberLink PowerBackup by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that CyberLink PowerBackup by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CyberLink PowerBackup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 10:26:12.000