CyberLink PhotoNow! is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CyberLink PhotoNow! from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. Further information on CyberLink Corp. can be found here
. CyberLink PhotoNow! is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\HomeCinema\PhotoNow folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for CyberLink PhotoNow! is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is titled PhotoNow.exe and it has a size of 1.61 MB (1688872 bytes).
CyberLink PhotoNow! contains of the executables below. They take 1.61 MB (1688872
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to CyberLink PhotoNow! version 1.1.5203
alone. Click on the links below for other CyberLink PhotoNow! versions:
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove CyberLink PhotoNow! from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
CyberLink PhotoNow! is an application released by CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CyberLink PhotoNow! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CyberLink PhotoNow! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CyberLink PhotoNow! or simply click the Search field and type in "CyberLink PhotoNow!". If it is installed on your PC the CyberLink PhotoNow! application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CyberLink PhotoNow! in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CyberLink PhotoNow!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CyberLink PhotoNow!.
8. After uninstalling CyberLink PhotoNow!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CyberLink PhotoNow! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CyberLink PhotoNow! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CyberLink PhotoNow! by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that CyberLink PhotoNow! by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CyberLink PhotoNow! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:40:41.447