CyberLink MakeDisc is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CyberLink MakeDisc from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. More information on CyberLink Corp. can be seen here
. CyberLink MakeDisc is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\HomeCinema\MakeDisc directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall CyberLink MakeDisc. MakeDisc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside CyberLink MakeDisc. They take about 112.00 KB (114688
bytes) on disk.
This info is about CyberLink MakeDisc version 3.0.2601
only. You can find below info on other releases of CyberLink MakeDisc:
...click to view all...
CyberLink MakeDisc is a program marketed by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove CyberLink MakeDisc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CyberLink MakeDisc from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CyberLink MakeDisc or simply click the Search feature and type in "CyberLink MakeDisc". If it exists on your system the CyberLink MakeDisc application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CyberLink MakeDisc in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CyberLink MakeDisc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CyberLink MakeDisc.
8. After removing CyberLink MakeDisc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberLink MakeDisc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CyberLink MakeDisc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CyberLink MakeDisc by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that CyberLink MakeDisc by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CyberLink MakeDisc in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-05 10:59:32.417