This info is about CyberLink LabelPrint for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CyberLink LabelPrint from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. Take a look here
for more info on CyberLink Corp.. Usually the CyberLink LabelPrint application is installed in the C:\Program Files\CyberLink\LabelPrint folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for CyberLink LabelPrint is RunDll32. CyberLink LabelPrint's main file takes about 589.29 KB (603432 bytes) and its name is LabelPrint.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CyberLink LabelPrint. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1283232
bytes) on disk.
- LabelPrint.exe (589.29 KB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (217.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (93.29 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (353.29 KB)
The current web page applies to CyberLink LabelPrint version 2.0.2908
alone. For more CyberLink LabelPrint versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall CyberLink LabelPrint.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
CyberLink LabelPrint is an application marketed by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase CyberLink LabelPrint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CyberLink LabelPrint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CyberLink LabelPrint or simply click the Search feature and type in "CyberLink LabelPrint". If it is installed on your PC the CyberLink LabelPrint program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CyberLink LabelPrint in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CyberLink LabelPrint, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CyberLink LabelPrint.
8. After removing CyberLink LabelPrint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CyberLink LabelPrint which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CyberLink LabelPrint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CyberLink LabelPrint by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that CyberLink LabelPrint by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CyberLink LabelPrint supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:02:29.370