You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn from your computerCyberLink Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on CyberLink Corp.. CyberLink InstantBurn is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\InstantBurn\Win2K directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing CyberLink InstantBurn is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 665.29 KB (681256 bytes) on disk and is titled IBurn.exe.
CyberLink InstantBurn is composed of the following executables which take 1.31 MB (1378544
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLDrvChk.exe (53.29 KB)
- IBConfig.exe (109.29 KB)
- IBErase.exe (145.29 KB)
- IBTool.exe (229.29 KB)
- IBUninst.exe (133.29 KB)
- IBurn.exe (665.29 KB)
- DIFx.exe (10.50 KB)
This data is about CyberLink InstantBurn version 5.0.4617
only. You can find below a few links to other CyberLink InstantBurn versions:
...click to view all...
CyberLink InstantBurn is an application marketed by CyberLink Corp.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove CyberLink InstantBurn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CyberLink InstantBurn from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CyberLink InstantBurn or simply click the Search feature and type in "CyberLink InstantBurn". The CyberLink InstantBurn program will be found very quickly. After you click CyberLink InstantBurn in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CyberLink InstantBurn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn.
8. After uninstalling CyberLink InstantBurn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CyberLink InstantBurn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CyberLink InstantBurn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that CyberLink InstantBurn by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CyberLink InstantBurn in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:52:49.837