CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012
CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on CyberLink Corp.. More data about the program CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 can be found at http://www.cyberlink.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CyberLink folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 is C:\Program Files\CyberLink\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012's main file takes around 249.51 KB (255503 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 is composed of the following executables which take 249.51 KB (255503
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (249.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.05.26
of CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012
CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 is an application released by CyberLink Corp.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012". If it exists on your system the CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cyberlink.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CyberLink\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012.
8. After removing CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CyberLink Decoder Pack 2012 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:41:14.490