CyberLink DVD Suite
CyberLink DVD Suite is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. Further information on CyberLink Corp. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.CyberLink.com
if you want to read more on CyberLink DVD Suite on CyberLink Corp.'s page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 321.29 KB (329000 bytes) on disk and is named PowerStarter.exe.
CyberLink DVD Suite is comprised of the following executables which occupy 737.16 KB (754848
bytes) on disk:
- PowerStarter.exe (321.29 KB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (205.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (97.29 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (113.29 KB)
The current page applies to CyberLink DVD Suite version 6.0.2705
only. For more CyberLink DVD Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CyberLink DVD Suite is an application offered by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CyberLink DVD Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CyberLink DVD Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "CyberLink DVD Suite". If it is installed on your PC the CyberLink DVD Suite application will be found automatically. When you click CyberLink DVD Suite in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CyberLink DVD Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CyberLink DVD Suite.
8. After removing CyberLink DVD Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberLink DVD Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CyberLink DVD Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CyberLink DVD Suite by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that CyberLink DVD Suite by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CyberLink DVD Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 09:59:42.250