CyberLink DVD Suite
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CyberLink DVD Suite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CyberLink DVD Suite from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. You can find out more on CyberLink Corp. or check for application updates here
. Usually the CyberLink DVD Suite program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite folder, depending on the user's option during install. CyberLink DVD Suite's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file occupies 305.29 KB (312616 bytes) on disk and is called PowerStarter.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CyberLink DVD Suite. They take about 1.03 MB (1077408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HowTo.exe (41.50 KB)
- PowerStarter.exe (305.29 KB)
- Welcome.exe (41.50 KB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (217.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (93.29 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (353.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.2006
of CyberLink DVD Suite. You can find below a few links to other CyberLink DVD Suite releases:
...click to view all...
CyberLink DVD Suite is an application by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove CyberLink DVD Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CyberLink DVD Suite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CyberLink DVD Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "CyberLink DVD Suite". The CyberLink DVD Suite application will be found automatically. When you click CyberLink DVD Suite in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CyberLink DVD Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CyberLink DVD Suite.
8. After uninstalling CyberLink DVD Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CyberLink DVD Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CyberLink DVD Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CyberLink DVD Suite by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that CyberLink DVD Suite by CyberLink Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CyberLink DVD Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-01 23:00:00.083