Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 from your computerCyber-D Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Cyber-D Software. Detailed information about Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 can be seen at http://cyber-d.blogspot.com/2005/10/cyber-ds-auto-delete-101.html
. Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyber-D's AutoDelete directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyber-D's AutoDelete\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10's primary file takes about 2.68 MB (2813752 bytes) and is named autodelete.exe.
The executables below are part of Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10. They take an average of 6.26 MB (6567656
bytes) on disk.
- autodelete.exe (2.68 MB)
- config.exe (2.84 MB)
- sdelete.exe (60.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 version 3.10
Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 is an application released by the software company Cyber-D Software. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10". If it exists on your system the Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 application will be found automatically. When you click Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10:
- The publisher is: http://cyber-d.blogspot.com/2005/10/cyber-ds-auto-delete-101.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyber-D's AutoDelete\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10.
8. After removing Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 by Cyber-D Software from your computer, we are not saying that Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 by Cyber-D Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyber-D's AutoDelete 3.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-11 15:17:50.510