You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CutePhoto for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CutePhoto from your systemphotosir
. You can read more on photosir or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.photosir.com
if you want to read more on CutePhoto on photosir's website. CutePhoto is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CutePhoto directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove CutePhoto by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 119.00 KB (121856 bytes) on disk and is called KingStick.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CutePhoto. They take about 612.50 KB (627200
bytes) on disk.
- BraveUpdate.exe (32.00 KB)
- KingStick.exe (119.00 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (461.50 KB)
This web page is about CutePhoto version 1.00.0000
CutePhoto is a program offered by photosir. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove CutePhoto is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CutePhoto with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CutePhoto or simply click the Search feature and type in "CutePhoto". The CutePhoto app will be found automatically. When you select CutePhoto in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CutePhoto, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CutePhoto:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.photosir.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CutePhoto.
8. After uninstalling CutePhoto, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CutePhoto that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CutePhoto with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CutePhoto by photosir from your computer, we are not saying that CutePhoto by photosir is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CutePhoto supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 01:49:51.283