You can find below details on how to uninstall CurveExpert Professional for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CurveExpert Professional from your PCHyams Development
. You can read more on Hyams Development or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.curveexpert.net
to get more information about CurveExpert Professional on Hyams Development's website. CurveExpert Professional is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CurveExpert Professional folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove CurveExpert Professional by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CurveExpert Professional\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CurveExpert Professional's main file takes around 4.78 MB (5009848 bytes) and its name is cepro.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CurveExpert Professional. They take about 4.85 MB (5081194
bytes) on disk.
- cepro.exe (4.78 MB)
- uninstall.exe (69.67 KB)
The current page applies to CurveExpert Professional version 1.0.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other CurveExpert Professional releases:
...click to view all...
CurveExpert Professional is a program released by Hyams Development. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CurveExpert Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CurveExpert Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CurveExpert Professional or simply activate the Search field and type in "CurveExpert Professional". The CurveExpert Professional app will be found very quickly. After you click CurveExpert Professional in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CurveExpert Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CurveExpert Professional:
- The publisher is: http://www.curveexpert.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CurveExpert Professional\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CurveExpert Professional.
8. After uninstalling CurveExpert Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CurveExpert Professional that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CurveExpert Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CurveExpert Professional by Hyams Development from your PC, we are not saying that CurveExpert Professional by Hyams Development is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CurveExpert Professional in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 08:28:34.480