CursorFX is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CursorFX from your systemStardock Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Stardock Corporation. Click on http://www.stardock.com/products/cursorfx
to get more details about CursorFX on Stardock Corporation's website. CursorFX is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Stardock\CursorFX folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for CursorFX is C:\Program Files\Stardock\CursorFX\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CursorFX Control Panel.exe and its approximative size is 939.64 KB (962192 bytes).
CursorFX is comprised of the following executables which take 3.55 MB (3720368
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AniUtil.exe (258.64 KB)
- CursorFX Control Panel.exe (939.64 KB)
- CursorFX Theme Editor.exe (673.64 KB)
- CursorFX.exe (422.64 KB)
- DeElevate.exe (8.24 KB)
- DeElevate64.exe (10.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.13
of CursorFX. You can find here a few links to other CursorFX versions:
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove CursorFX from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
CursorFX is an application marketed by Stardock Corporation. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CursorFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CursorFX from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CursorFX or simply click the Search feature and type in "CursorFX". The CursorFX app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CursorFX in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CursorFX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CursorFX:
- The software company is: http://www.stardock.com/products/cursorfx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stardock\CursorFX\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CursorFX.
8. After removing CursorFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CursorFX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CursorFX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CursorFX by Stardock Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CursorFX by Stardock Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CursorFX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:45:37.390