Cura 2.6 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Cura 2.6 from your PCUltimaker
. More data about Ultimaker can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Cura 2.6 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Cura 2.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cura 2.6\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 378.00 KB (387072 bytes) on disk and is named Cura.exe.
The following executables are contained in Cura 2.6. They take 24.91 MB (26121086
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cura.exe (378.00 KB)
- CuraEngine.exe (8.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.68 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.58 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (662.06 KB)
The current page applies to Cura 2.6 version 2.6.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Cura 2.6:
Cura 2.6 is a program released by the software company Ultimaker. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Cura 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cura 2.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cura 2.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cura 2.6". If it exists on your system the Cura 2.6 app will be found automatically. After you click Cura 2.6 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cura 2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cura 2.6.
8. After removing Cura 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cura 2.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cura 2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cura 2.6 by Ultimaker from your PC, nor are we saying that Cura 2.6 by Ultimaker is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cura 2.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 21:24:17.400