Cupcake Frenzy 1.0
Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 from your computerGamesPub Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on GamesPub Ltd.. You can see more info related to Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Cupcake Frenzy folder (same installation drive as Windows). Cupcake Frenzy 1.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Cupcake Frenzy\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called CupcakeFrenzy.exe and it has a size of 1.66 MB (1745488 bytes).
Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 11.92 MB (12496888
bytes) on disk.
- CupcakeFrenzy.exe (1.66 MB)
- Game.exe (9.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This data is about Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 version 1.0
Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 is an application by GamesPub Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cupcake Frenzy 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cupcake Frenzy 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cupcake Frenzy 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Cupcake Frenzy\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cupcake Frenzy 1.0.
8. After removing Cupcake Frenzy 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 by GamesPub Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 by GamesPub Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cupcake Frenzy 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130