Cuddly Pet Shelter
Cuddly Pet Shelter is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cuddly Pet Shelter from your computerMyPlayBus.com
. Further information on MyPlayBus.com can be seen here
. Further information about Cuddly Pet Shelter can be found at http://www.myplaybus.com
. Cuddly Pet Shelter is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayBus.com\Cuddly Pet Shelter folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Cuddly Pet Shelter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MyPlayBus.com\Cuddly Pet Shelter\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Cuddly Pet Shelter's primary file takes about 598.50 KB (612864 bytes) and is called Cuddly Pet Shelter.exe.
Cuddly Pet Shelter is comprised of the following executables which take 2.53 MB (2655514
bytes) on disk:
- Cuddly Pet Shelter.exe (598.50 KB)
- game.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Cuddly Pet Shelter is a program offered by the software company MyPlayBus.com. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Cuddly Pet Shelter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cuddly Pet Shelter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cuddly Pet Shelter or simply click the Search field and type in "Cuddly Pet Shelter". The Cuddly Pet Shelter application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cuddly Pet Shelter in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cuddly Pet Shelter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cuddly Pet Shelter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myplaybus.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyPlayBus.com\Cuddly Pet Shelter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cuddly Pet Shelter.
8. After removing Cuddly Pet Shelter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cuddly Pet Shelter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cuddly Pet Shelter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cuddly Pet Shelter by MyPlayBus.com from your PC, we are not saying that Cuddly Pet Shelter by MyPlayBus.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cuddly Pet Shelter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130