Cucusoft Net Guard 18.104.22.168
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cucusoft Net Guard 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Cucusoft Net Guard 126.96.36.199 from your computerCucusoft, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Cucusoft, Inc.. You can get more details on Cucusoft Net Guard 188.8.131.52 at http://www.cucusoft.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\NetGuard folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Cucusoft Net Guard 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\NetGuard\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BandwidthGuard.exe is the Cucusoft Net Guard 220.127.116.11's main executable file and it takes about 848.00 KB (868352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Cucusoft Net Guard 18.104.22.168. They take about 1.53 MB (1605885
bytes) on disk.
- BandwidthGuard.exe (848.00 KB)
- Gena-18286-8.exe (20.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.51 KB)
This data is about Cucusoft Net Guard 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Cucusoft Net Guard 188.8.131.52's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\NetGuard
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\NetGuard\BandwidthGuard.dll
- C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\NetGuard\BandwidthGuard.exe
- C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\NetGuard\BandwidthGuard64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\NetGuard\BandwidthGuardSrvc.sys
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CucusoftNetGuard_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Cucusoft Net Guard 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company Cucusoft, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Cucusoft Net Guard 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cucusoft Net Guard 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cucusoft Net Guard 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cucusoft Net Guard 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Cucusoft Net Guard 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. When you select Cucusoft Net Guard 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cucusoft Net Guard 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cucusoft Net Guard 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cucusoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\NetGuard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cucusoft Net Guard 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Cucusoft Net Guard 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cucusoft Net Guard 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cucusoft Net Guard 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cucusoft Net Guard 220.127.116.11 by Cucusoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Cucusoft Net Guard 18.104.22.168 by Cucusoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cucusoft Net Guard 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-06 10:41:22.600