Cube Driver v1.37.5
Cube Driver v1.37.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Cube Driver v1.37.5 from your PCIconGlobal
. More data about IconGlobal can be found here
. Usually the Cube Driver v1.37.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files\IconGlobal\cube_Driver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\IconGlobal\cube_Driver\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Cube Driver v1.37.5. cubecpl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.09 MB (1146224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Cube Driver v1.37.5. They occupy 1.56 MB (1634054
bytes) on disk.
- cubecpl.exe (1.09 MB)
- cubesvc.exe (131.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (345.04 KB)
This info is about Cube Driver v1.37.5 version 1.37.5
Cube Driver v1.37.5 is a program by the software company IconGlobal. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Cube Driver v1.37.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cube Driver v1.37.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cube Driver v1.37.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cube Driver v1.37.5". If it exists on your system the Cube Driver v1.37.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cube Driver v1.37.5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cube Driver v1.37.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cube Driver v1.37.5.
8. After uninstalling Cube Driver v1.37.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cube Driver v1.37.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cube Driver v1.37.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cube Driver v1.37.5 by IconGlobal from your computer, nor are we saying that Cube Driver v1.37.5 by IconGlobal is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cube Driver v1.37.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 09:18:10.107