This page contains thorough information on how to remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a from your PCCrystal Dew World
. Open here
for more details on Crystal Dew World. Detailed information about CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a can be found at http://crystalmark.info/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskMark folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskMark\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a. The program's main executable file has a size of 500.12 KB (512120 bytes) on disk and is named DiskMark.exe.
CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.70 MB (1782637
bytes) on disk.
- DiskMark.exe (500.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This data is about CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a version 3.0.3
CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a is an application marketed by Crystal Dew World. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a or simply click the Search feature and type in "CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a". If it is installed on your PC the CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a:
- The web site of the program is: http://crystalmark.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskMark\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a.
8. After uninstalling CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a by Crystal Dew World from your PC, we are not saying that CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a by Crystal Dew World is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:59:30.417