CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b from your PCCrystal Dew World
. You can read more on Crystal Dew World or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b at http://crystalmark.info/
. Usually the CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskMark folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskMark\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b. DiskMark.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 497.96 KB (509912 bytes) on disk.
CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.34 MB (2449951
bytes) on disk:
- DiskMark.exe (497.96 KB)
- DiskMarkX64.exe (649.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This web page is about CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b version 3.0.1
CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b is an application marketed by the software company Crystal Dew World. Some people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b or simply click the Search field and type in "CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b". If it is installed on your PC the CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b:
- The web site of the application is: http://crystalmark.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskMark\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b.
8. After uninstalling CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b by Crystal Dew World from your PC, we are not saying that CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b by Crystal Dew World is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CrystalDiskMark 3.0.1b supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:10:50.980