CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 from your systemCrystal Dew World
. Open here
where you can find out more on Crystal Dew World. Further information about CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 can be seen at http://crystalmark.info/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe. DiskInfo.exe is the CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1's primary executable file and it takes about 1.13 MB (1186232 bytes) on disk.
CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.74 MB (2872067
bytes) on disk:
- DiskInfo.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- AlertMail.exe (45.46 KB)
- AlertMail4.exe (45.46 KB)
- opusdec.exe (325.50 KB)
This page is about CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 version 5.3.1
CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 is an application by Crystal Dew World. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://crystalmark.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1.
8. After uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 by Crystal Dew World from your computer, nor are we saying that CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 by Crystal Dew World is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:28:24.610