This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 from your PCCrystal Dew World
. You can find out more on Crystal Dew World or check for application updates here
. More info about the application CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 can be found at http://crystalmark.info/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskInfo directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 is C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled DiskInfo.exe and it has a size of 1.13 MB (1185720 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0. They occupy 8.45 MB (8863931
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiskInfo.exe (1.13 MB)
- DiskInfoS.exe (5.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- AlertMail.exe (45.46 KB)
- AlertMail4.exe (45.46 KB)
- opusdec.exe (325.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.0
of CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0.
CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 is a program marketed by Crystal Dew World. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0". If it is installed on your PC the CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://crystalmark.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0.
8. After uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 by Crystal Dew World from your PC, we are not saying that CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 by Crystal Dew World is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CrystalDiskInfo 5.3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:26:24.960