This page is about CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 from your systemCrystal Dew World
. You can find out more on Crystal Dew World or check for application updates here
. More information about the software CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 can be seen at http://crystalmark.info/
. Usually the CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4. CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4's primary file takes about 999.96 KB (1023960 bytes) and its name is DiskInfo.exe.
CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.28 MB (2391541
bytes) on disk.
- DiskInfo.exe (999.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- AlertMail.exe (45.46 KB)
- AlertMail4.exe (45.46 KB)
This info is about CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 version 4.1.4
CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 is a program released by the software company Crystal Dew World. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4". The CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 program will be found very quickly. When you select CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4:
- The software company is: http://crystalmark.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4.
8. After uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 by Crystal Dew World from your PC, we are not saying that CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 by Crystal Dew World is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:49:52.277