This page is about CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 from your computerCrystal Dew World
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Crystal Dew World. Click on http://crystalmark.info/
to get more data about CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 on Crystal Dew World's website. CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskInfo directory, subject to the user's decision. CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe. DiskInfo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 999.96 KB (1023960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2. They take an average of 2.28 MB (2391541
bytes) on disk.
- DiskInfo.exe (999.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- AlertMail.exe (45.46 KB)
- AlertMail4.exe (45.46 KB)
This page is about CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 version 4.1.2
CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 is a program marketed by Crystal Dew World. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2". If it exists on your system the CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://crystalmark.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CrystalDiskInfo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2.
8. After uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 by Crystal Dew World from your PC, we are not saying that CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 by Crystal Dew World is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CrystalDiskInfo 4.1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 19:04:16.397