You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Crysis Wars(R) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Crysis Wars(R) from your computerCrytek
. More information about Crytek can be found here
. Crysis Wars(R) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Crysis Wars folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Crysis Wars(R)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Crysis Wars\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 50.50 KB (51712 bytes) on disk and is named Crysis.exe.
Crysis Wars(R) contains of the executables below. They take 6.12 MB (6416440
bytes) on disk.
- Crysis.exe (5.93 MB)
- CrysisWarsDedicatedServer.exe (11.50 KB)
- Crysis.exe (50.50 KB)
- CrysisWarsDedicatedServer.exe (12.50 KB)
- fxc.exe (118.34 KB)
The current page applies to Crysis Wars(R) version 1.0
Crysis Wars(R) is a program released by the software company Crytek. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Crysis Wars(R) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Crysis Wars(R) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Crysis Wars(R) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crysis Wars(R)". If it exists on your system the Crysis Wars(R) app will be found very quickly. After you click Crysis Wars(R) in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Crysis Wars(R), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crysis Wars(R).
8. After removing Crysis Wars(R), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crysis Wars(R) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crysis Wars(R) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crysis Wars(R) by Crytek from your computer, we are not saying that Crysis Wars(R) by Crytek is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Crysis Wars(R) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 23:34:27.900