CryptoPrevent is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CryptoPrevent from your systemFoolish IT LLC
. Go over here
for more info on Foolish IT LLC. More information about the program CryptoPrevent can be seen at www.foolishit.com
. CryptoPrevent is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CryptoPrevent folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CryptoPrevent's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CryptoPrevent\unins000.exe. CryptoPrevent.exe is the CryptoPrevent's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.33 MB (2443416 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CryptoPrevent. They occupy 8.21 MB (8605961
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- CryptoPrevent.exe (2.33 MB)
- CryptoPreventMonSvc.exe (619.15 KB)
- CryptoPreventNotification.exe (741.65 KB)
- CryptoPreventNotification.exe_old.exe (741.65 KB)
- CryptoPrevent_Test_Module.exe (23.98 KB)
- KillEmAll.exe (1.75 MB)
- Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll_old.exe (288.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of CryptoPrevent. You can find below a few links to other CryptoPrevent versions:
...click to view all...
CryptoPrevent is an application released by the software company Foolish IT LLC. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CryptoPrevent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CryptoPrevent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CryptoPrevent or simply activate the Search field and type in "CryptoPrevent". If it is installed on your PC the CryptoPrevent app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CryptoPrevent in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CryptoPrevent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CryptoPrevent:
- The web site of the program is: www.foolishit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CryptoPrevent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CryptoPrevent.
8. After uninstalling CryptoPrevent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CryptoPrevent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CryptoPrevent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CryptoPrevent by Foolish IT LLC from your computer, we are not saying that CryptoPrevent by Foolish IT LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CryptoPrevent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 19:35:07.377