This info is about CryptoPrevent for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CryptoPrevent from your computerFoolish IT LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Foolish IT LLC. More information about the application CryptoPrevent can be found at www.foolishit.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CryptoPrevent directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CryptoPrevent\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CryptoPrevent. The program's main executable file is named CryptoPrevent.exe and it has a size of 2.33 MB (2442904 bytes).
CryptoPrevent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.65 MB (8020065
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CryptoPrevent.exe (2.33 MB)
- CryptoPreventMonSvc.exe (618.65 KB)
- CryptoPreventNotification.exe (741.65 KB)
- CryptoPreventNotification.exe_old.exe (744.48 KB)
- CryptoPrevent_Test_Module.exe (23.98 KB)
- KillEmAll.exe (1.75 MB)
- Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll_old.exe (288.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The current web page applies to CryptoPrevent version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more CryptoPrevent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CryptoPrevent is an application by Foolish IT LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove CryptoPrevent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CryptoPrevent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CryptoPrevent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CryptoPrevent". If it exists on your system the CryptoPrevent program will be found automatically. After you click CryptoPrevent in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CryptoPrevent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CryptoPrevent:
- The web site of the program is: www.foolishit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CryptoPrevent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CryptoPrevent.
8. After uninstalling CryptoPrevent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CryptoPrevent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CryptoPrevent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CryptoPrevent by Foolish IT LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that CryptoPrevent by Foolish IT LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CryptoPrevent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 18:07:29.900