CryptoPrevent is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CryptoPrevent from your PCFoolish IT LLC
. Additional info about Foolish IT LLC can be seen here
. More information about CryptoPrevent can be found at www.foolishit.com
. Usually the CryptoPrevent program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CryptoPrevent directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove CryptoPrevent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CryptoPrevent\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CryptoPrevent's primary file takes around 2.40 MB (2517144 bytes) and its name is CryptoPrevent.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CryptoPrevent. They take about 10.76 MB (11283873
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- CryptoPrevent.exe (2.40 MB)
- CryptoPrevent.exe_old.exe (2.40 MB)
- CryptoPreventMonSvc.exe (673.65 KB)
- CryptoPreventNotification.exe (792.15 KB)
- CryptoPreventNotification.exe_old.exe (791.65 KB)
- CryptoPrevent_Test_Module.exe (23.98 KB)
- KillEmAll.exe (1.75 MB)
- Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll_old.exe (288.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to CryptoPrevent version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other CryptoPrevent versions:
...click to view all...
CryptoPrevent is a program offered by the software company Foolish IT LLC. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CryptoPrevent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CryptoPrevent from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CryptoPrevent or simply click the Search feature and type in "CryptoPrevent". If it is installed on your PC the CryptoPrevent application will be found very quickly. When you click CryptoPrevent in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CryptoPrevent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CryptoPrevent:
- The software company is: www.foolishit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CryptoPrevent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CryptoPrevent.
8. After removing CryptoPrevent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CryptoPrevent that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CryptoPrevent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CryptoPrevent by Foolish IT LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that CryptoPrevent by Foolish IT LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CryptoPrevent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 07:47:34.610