This page is about Crypto Plugin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Crypto Plugin from your computerPrivatbank
. You can find out more on Privatbank or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\cryptoplugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Crypto Plugin is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\cryptoplugin\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 79.50 KB (81408 bytes) on disk and is titled nmcryptoplugin.exe.
Crypto Plugin contains of the executables below. They occupy 320.59 KB (328288
bytes) on disk.
- nmcryptoplugin.exe (79.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.09 KB)
This data is about Crypto Plugin version 1.1.8
alone. For more Crypto Plugin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Crypto Plugin we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Crypto Plugin:
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crypto Plugin
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Crypto Plugin
Crypto Plugin is a program by the software company Privatbank. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Crypto Plugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Crypto Plugin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Crypto Plugin or simply click the Search field and type in "Crypto Plugin". The Crypto Plugin application will be found very quickly. After you select Crypto Plugin in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Crypto Plugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Crypto Plugin.
8. After removing Crypto Plugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Crypto Plugin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crypto Plugin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Crypto Plugin by Privatbank from your PC, nor are we saying that Crypto Plugin by Privatbank is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Crypto Plugin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:21:35.880