Cryptainer PE is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cryptainer PE from your computerCypherix
. You can find out more on Cypherix or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Cryptainer PE can be seen at http://cypherix.com
. Cryptainer PE is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Cryptainer PE folder, subject to the user's decision. Cryptainer PE's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Cryptainer PE\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 834.50 KB (854528 bytes) on disk and is labeled cryptainerpe.exe.
Cryptainer PE contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.20 MB (1254890
bytes) on disk.
- cryptainerpe.exe (834.50 KB)
- mblredir.exe (51.50 KB)
- setupaid.exe (263.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (76.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of Cryptainer PE. You can find here a few links to other Cryptainer PE versions:
Cryptainer PE is an application marketed by Cypherix. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Cryptainer PE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cryptainer PE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cryptainer PE or simply click the Search field and type in "Cryptainer PE". If it is installed on your PC the Cryptainer PE application will be found automatically. After you select Cryptainer PE in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cryptainer PE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cryptainer PE:
- The web site of the application is: http://cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Cryptainer PE\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cryptainer PE.
8. After uninstalling Cryptainer PE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cryptainer PE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cryptainer PE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cryptainer PE by Cypherix from your PC, we are not saying that Cryptainer PE by Cypherix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cryptainer PE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-10 10:28:48.273