Cryptainer LE is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Cryptainer LE from your systemCypherix
. More information about Cypherix can be found here
. You can get more details about Cryptainer LE at http://cypherix.com
. Usually the Cryptainer LE program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Cryptainer LE. The program's main executable file is titled cryptainerle.exe and its approximative size is 806.50 KB (825856 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Cryptainer LE. They occupy 1.17 MB (1224649
bytes) on disk.
- cryptainerle.exe (806.50 KB)
- mblredir.exe (51.50 KB)
- setupaid.exe (263.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of Cryptainer LE. Click on the links below for other Cryptainer LE versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Cryptainer LE.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Cryptainer LE from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Cryptainer LE:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE 10
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE 10\blowfish.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE 10\cryptainerle.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE 10\cryptainerle.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE 10\cryptainerle.ntv
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE\cryptainerle.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\crle10_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Cryptainer LE is a program marketed by Cypherix. Some people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Cryptainer LE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cryptainer LE from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cryptainer LE or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cryptainer LE". The Cryptainer LE app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cryptainer LE in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cryptainer LE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cryptainer LE:
- The web site of the application is: http://cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cryptainer LE.
8. After removing Cryptainer LE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cryptainer LE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cryptainer LE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cryptainer LE by Cypherix from your computer, we are not saying that Cryptainer LE by Cypherix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cryptainer LE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:11:12.470