Crusader Kings II
Crusader Kings II is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Crusader Kings II from your PCParadox Development Studio
. More information on Paradox Development Studio can be seen here
. More info about the application Crusader Kings II can be seen at http://www.crusaderkings.com/
. Usually the Crusader Kings II application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings II directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Crusader Kings II is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. DXSETUP.exe is the Crusader Kings II's main executable file and it occupies around 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Crusader Kings II. They take about 34.20 MB (35861000
bytes) on disk.
- CK2game.exe (15.33 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Crusader Kings II has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Crusader Kings II:
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Crusader Kings II.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 203770
Crusader Kings II is a program released by Paradox Development Studio. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Crusader Kings II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Crusader Kings II from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Crusader Kings II or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crusader Kings II". If it exists on your system the Crusader Kings II app will be found automatically. After you select Crusader Kings II in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Crusader Kings II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crusader Kings II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crusaderkings.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crusader Kings II.
8. After uninstalling Crusader Kings II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Crusader Kings II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crusader Kings II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Crusader Kings II by Paradox Development Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Crusader Kings II by Paradox Development Studio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crusader Kings II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:06:45.240