Crusader Kings II
Crusader Kings II is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Crusader Kings II from your systemParadox Development Studio
. More information on Paradox Development Studio can be seen here
. More info about the application Crusader Kings II can be seen at http://www.crusaderkings.com/
. Usually the Crusader Kings II application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings II directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Crusader Kings II is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. DXSETUP.exe is the Crusader Kings II's main executable file and it occupies around 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Crusader Kings II. They take about 34.20 MB (35861000
bytes) on disk.
- CK2game.exe (15.33 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Crusader Kings II has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 203770
Crusader Kings II is a program released by Paradox Development Studio. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Crusader Kings II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Crusader Kings II from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Crusader Kings II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crusader Kings II". The Crusader Kings II application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Crusader Kings II in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Crusader Kings II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crusader Kings II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crusaderkings.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crusader Kings II.
8. After uninstalling Crusader Kings II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Crusader Kings II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crusader Kings II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crusader Kings II by Paradox Development Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Crusader Kings II by Paradox Development Studio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crusader Kings II supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:06:45.240