You can find below detailed information on how to remove Crow for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Crow from your systemSunside Inc
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Sunside Inc. More details about the application Crow can be seen at http://www.sunsidegames.com
. Crow is normally installed in the C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Crow folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Crow is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled html5app_steam.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1240656 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Crow. They take 16.88 MB (17696768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (375.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.87 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.70 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.73 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.18 MB)
- steamservice.exe (816.58 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.85 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.08 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.08 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Crow is a program released by the software company Sunside Inc. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Crow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Crow from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Crow or simply click the Search field and type in "Crow". The Crow program will be found automatically. When you click Crow in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Crow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crow:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sunsidegames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crow.
8. After uninstalling Crow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crow which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crow by Sunside Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Crow by Sunside Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crow in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-23 14:33:48.367