Crossfire PH version 1095
This info is about Crossfire PH version 1095 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Crossfire PH version 1095 from your PCGameclub
. More information about Gameclub can be read here
. More information about the program Crossfire PH version 1095 can be found at http://ph.gameclub.com/
. Usually the Crossfire PH version 1095 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Crossfire PH folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Crossfire PH version 1095 is C:\Program Files\Crossfire PH\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) on disk and is titled CFLauncher.exe.
The following executables are contained in Crossfire PH version 1095. They occupy 5.58 MB (5852221
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aegis.exe (661.82 KB)
- Aegis64.exe (134.32 KB)
- CFLauncher.exe (100.00 KB)
- crossfire.exe (1.88 MB)
- HGWC.exe (892.07 KB)
- patcher_cf2.exe (1.12 MB)
- selfupdate_cf2.exe (116.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.99 KB)
- uninst.exe (38.56 KB)
This info is about Crossfire PH version 1095 version 1095
If you are manually uninstalling Crossfire PH version 1095 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Crossfire PH version 1095 is an application offered by the software company Gameclub. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Crossfire PH version 1095 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Crossfire PH version 1095 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Crossfire PH version 1095 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crossfire PH version 1095". If it is installed on your PC the Crossfire PH version 1095 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Crossfire PH version 1095 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Crossfire PH version 1095, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crossfire PH version 1095:
- The software company is: http://ph.gameclub.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Crossfire PH\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crossfire PH version 1095.
8. After uninstalling Crossfire PH version 1095, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crossfire PH version 1095 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Crossfire PH version 1095 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Crossfire PH version 1095 by Gameclub from your PC, nor are we saying that Crossfire PH version 1095 by Gameclub is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crossfire PH version 1095 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-29 14:43:08.540