CrossLoop 1.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CrossLoop 1.2 from your PCCrossLoop, Inc.
. Further information on CrossLoop, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on CrossLoop 1.2 at http://www.CrossLoop.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\CrossLoop directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove CrossLoop 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CrossLoop\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CrossLoopConnect.exe is the CrossLoop 1.2's primary executable file and it takes about 1,012.00 KB (1036288 bytes) on disk.
CrossLoop 1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.36 MB (2471706
bytes) on disk.
- CrossLoopConnect.exe (1,012.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (670.28 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (268.00 KB)
- winvnc.exe (463.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of CrossLoop 1.2.
CrossLoop 1.2 is a program by the software company CrossLoop, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall CrossLoop 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CrossLoop 1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CrossLoop 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CrossLoop 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the CrossLoop 1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CrossLoop 1.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CrossLoop 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CrossLoop 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.CrossLoop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CrossLoop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CrossLoop 1.2.
8. After removing CrossLoop 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CrossLoop 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CrossLoop 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CrossLoop 1.2 by CrossLoop, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CrossLoop 1.2 by CrossLoop, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CrossLoop 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:28:29.280