This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CrossFire NA for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CrossFire NA from your PCZ8Games.com
. You can read more on Z8Games.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about CrossFire NA can be seen at http://www.z8games.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing CrossFire NA is C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.19 MB (1246472 bytes) on disk and is titled CF_G4box.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CrossFire NA. They take about 8.79 MB (9218425
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aegis.exe (661.82 KB)
- Aegis64.exe (134.32 KB)
- CF_G4box.exe (1.19 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.77 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.12 MB)
- patcher_cf.exe (1.33 MB)
- selfupdate_cf.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
CrossFire NA has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
CrossFire NA is a program released by Z8Games.com. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove CrossFire NA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CrossFire NA from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CrossFire NA or simply click the Search field and type in "CrossFire NA". The CrossFire NA program will be found automatically. When you click CrossFire NA in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CrossFire NA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CrossFire NA:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CrossFire NA.
8. After removing CrossFire NA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CrossFire NA that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CrossFire NA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CrossFire NA by Z8Games.com from your PC, we are not saying that CrossFire NA by Z8Games.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CrossFire NA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 23:52:05.440