You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Cross Fire for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More information about the software Cross Fire can be seen at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crossfire-Game\Cross Fire directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire is C:\Program Files (x86)\Crossfire-Game\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. crossfire.exe is the Cross Fire's main executable file and it occupies about 2.95 MB (3090648 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Cross Fire. They take about 10.22 MB (10714680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aegis.exe (661.82 KB)
- Aegis64.exe (134.32 KB)
- crossfire.exe (2.95 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.16 MB)
- launcher.exe (980.03 KB)
- patcher_cf.exe (4.25 MB)
- selfupdate_cf.exe (125.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.117
of Cross Fire. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire releases:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire application will be found automatically. After you select Cross Fire in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crossfire-Game\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:59:35.983