You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cross+A (Français) for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cross+A (Français) from your computerSergey Kutasov, Ilya Morozov
. Additional info about Sergey Kutasov, Ilya Morozov can be read here
. More details about the program Cross+A (Français) can be found at http://www.cross-plus-a.com/fr/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CrossAFr folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Cross+A (Français) is C:\Program Files (x86)\CrossAFr\uninstall.exe. crossa.exe is the Cross+A (Français)'s main executable file and it occupies around 4.37 MB (4585472 bytes) on disk.
Cross+A (Français) is composed of the following executables which take 5.44 MB (5705216
bytes) on disk:
- crossa.exe (4.37 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.00 KB)
- ps.exe (949.50 KB)
This page is about Cross+A (Français) version 188.8.131.528
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Cross+A (Français):
Cross+A (Français) is an application marketed by Sergey Kutasov, Ilya Morozov. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Cross+A (Français) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cross+A (Français) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross+A (Français) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross+A (Français)". If it is installed on your PC the Cross+A (Français) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cross+A (Français) in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cross+A (Français), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross+A (Français):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cross-plus-a.com/fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CrossAFr\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross+A (Français).
8. After uninstalling Cross+A (Français), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross+A (Français) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross+A (Français) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross+A (Français) by Sergey Kutasov, Ilya Morozov from your computer, we are not saying that Cross+A (Français) by Sergey Kutasov, Ilya Morozov is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross+A (Français) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 13:49:14.547