CrewPLAN is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CrewPLAN from your systemOmnibus Solutions Ltd
. Additional info about Omnibus Solutions Ltd can be found here
. Please open http://www.omnibus.uk.com
if you want to read more on CrewPLAN on Omnibus Solutions Ltd's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Schedules Office folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CrewPLAN is C:\Program Files\Schedules Office\unins001.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. OmniROTA.exe is the CrewPLAN's main executable file and it takes about 2.20 MB (2310144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CrewPLAN. They occupy 10.36 MB (10858482
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dk2wn32_188.8.131.52.exe (1.94 MB)
- FNCG.exe (464.41 KB)
- FNCI.exe (326.74 KB)
- FNCO.exe (621.47 KB)
- FNCS.exe (748.85 KB)
- FNEVEN.exe (252.12 KB)
- FNGEN.exe (595.61 KB)
- FNLINK.exe (1.10 MB)
- FNSEL.exe (545.71 KB)
- FNZIP.exe (314.66 KB)
- OmniROTA.exe (2.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (679.28 KB)
CrewPLAN is a program released by Omnibus Solutions Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase CrewPLAN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CrewPLAN from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CrewPLAN or simply click the Search feature and type in "CrewPLAN". If it exists on your system the CrewPLAN app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CrewPLAN in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CrewPLAN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CrewPLAN:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.omnibus.uk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Schedules Office\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CrewPLAN.
8. After uninstalling CrewPLAN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CrewPLAN which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CrewPLAN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CrewPLAN by Omnibus Solutions Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that CrewPLAN by Omnibus Solutions Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CrewPLAN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 23:11:47.580