Crescendo Music Notation Editor
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Crescendo Music Notation Editor for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Crescendo Music Notation Editor from your systemNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.nch.com.au/notation/support.html
if you want to read more on Crescendo Music Notation Editor on NCH Software's page. Usually the Crescendo Music Notation Editor program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Crescendo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Crescendo Music Notation Editor is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Crescendo\crescendo.exe. The application's main executable file is named crescendo.exe and it has a size of 1.91 MB (2003208 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Crescendo Music Notation Editor. They occupy about 2.63 MB (2752528
bytes) on disk.
- crescendo.exe (1.91 MB)
- crescendosetup_v1.71.exe (731.76 KB)
This info is about Crescendo Music Notation Editor version 1.71
alone. Click on the links below for other Crescendo Music Notation Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Crescendo Music Notation Editor.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Crescendo Music Notation Editor:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Crescendo
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Crescendo\crescendo.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Crescendo\crescendosetup_v1.71.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audio Related Programs\CD Audio Rip Extractor.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audio Related Programs\Multitrack Mixer.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Crescendo Music Notation Editor is a program offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Crescendo Music Notation Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Crescendo Music Notation Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Crescendo Music Notation Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crescendo Music Notation Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Crescendo Music Notation Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Crescendo Music Notation Editor in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Crescendo Music Notation Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crescendo Music Notation Editor:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/notation/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Crescendo\crescendo.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crescendo Music Notation Editor.
8. After uninstalling Crescendo Music Notation Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Crescendo Music Notation Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crescendo Music Notation Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Crescendo Music Notation Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Crescendo Music Notation Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crescendo Music Notation Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:25:16.590