Crescendo Music Notation Editor
This page is about Crescendo Music Notation Editor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Crescendo Music Notation Editor from your systemNCH Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NCH Software. Usually the Crescendo Music Notation Editor program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Crescendo folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Crescendo Music Notation Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Crescendo\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. crescendo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 748.00 KB (765956 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Crescendo Music Notation Editor. They occupy about 1.78 MB (1866864
bytes) on disk.
- crescendo.exe (748.00 KB)
- crescendosetup_v0.97.exe (327.10 KB)
- uninst.exe (748.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.97
of Crescendo Music Notation Editor. For other Crescendo Music Notation Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Crescendo Music Notation Editor is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Crescendo Music Notation Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Crescendo Music Notation Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Crescendo Music Notation Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crescendo Music Notation Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Crescendo Music Notation Editor program will be found very quickly. When you click Crescendo Music Notation Editor in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Crescendo Music Notation Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Crescendo Music Notation Editor.
8. After removing Crescendo Music Notation Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crescendo Music Notation Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crescendo Music Notation Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crescendo Music Notation Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Crescendo Music Notation Editor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crescendo Music Notation Editor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-02 20:58:28.260