This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Creative Tools for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Creative Tools from your computerCreative Lighting
. You can read more on Creative Lighting or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Creative Tools can be found at http://www.creativelightingclub.com
. Usually the Creative Tools program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Creative Lighting\Creative Tools\System\Files folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Creative Lighting\Creative Tools\System\Files\CreativeTools.exe -u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Creative Tools. CreativeTools.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.58 MB (2710528 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Creative Tools. They occupy 2.58 MB (2710528
bytes) on disk.
- CreativeTools.exe (2.58 MB)
The current page applies to Creative Tools version 1.2
Creative Tools is a program marketed by Creative Lighting. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Creative Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Creative Tools from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Creative Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "Creative Tools". If it exists on your system the Creative Tools app will be found automatically. After you click Creative Tools in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Creative Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Creative Tools:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.creativelightingclub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Creative Lighting\Creative Tools\System\Files\CreativeTools.exe -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Creative Tools.
8. After removing Creative Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Creative Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Creative Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Creative Tools by Creative Lighting from your PC, nor are we saying that Creative Tools by Creative Lighting is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Creative Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 14:56:00.187