Creative MediaSource 5
This page is about Creative MediaSource 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Creative MediaSource 5 from your PCCreative Technology Limited
. You can read more on Creative Technology Limited or check for application updates here
. More details about Creative MediaSource 5 can be found at http://www.creative.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource5 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Creative MediaSource 5 is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is called CTCMSu.exe and it has a size of 556.10 KB (569443 bytes).
Creative MediaSource 5 contains of the executables below. They take 2.62 MB (2742057
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudCvtu.exe (108.00 KB)
- CdrwUpdu.exe (225.77 KB)
- CMSRegOu.exe (88.66 KB)
- CTCDCovU.exe (240.00 KB)
- CTCMSu.exe (556.10 KB)
- CTDetctu.exe (184.00 KB)
- CTEPImpu.exe (188.00 KB)
- CTImprtU.exe (228.12 KB)
- CTMALitU.exe (56.00 KB)
- CTMetAcu.exe (112.00 KB)
- CTQSWizu.exe (144.00 KB)
- CTRegSvu.exe (80.00 KB)
- CTSUAppu.exe (100.00 KB)
- MtdAcqu.exe (272.00 KB)
- RegPRS.exe (15.16 KB)
- startMSu.exe (80.00 KB)
The current page applies to Creative MediaSource 5 version 5.26
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Creative MediaSource 5:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Creative MediaSource 5:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative Installation Information\CREATIVE_MEDIASOURCE_U
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative Installation Information\CREATIVE_MEDIASOURCE_U\Data1.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative Installation Information\CREATIVE_MEDIASOURCE_U\setup.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CREATIVE TECH\MediaSource U
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Creative Tech\Creative MediaSource 5
Creative MediaSource 5 is an application by the software company Creative Technology Limited. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Creative MediaSource 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Creative MediaSource 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Creative MediaSource 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Creative MediaSource 5". If it exists on your system the Creative MediaSource 5 program will be found very quickly. After you click Creative MediaSource 5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Creative MediaSource 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Creative MediaSource 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.creative.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Creative MediaSource 5.
8. After removing Creative MediaSource 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Creative MediaSource 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Creative MediaSource 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Creative MediaSource 5 by Creative Technology Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Creative MediaSource 5 by Creative Technology Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Creative MediaSource 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:28:29.337