You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Creative ALchemy for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Creative ALchemy from your PCCreative Technology Limited
. More information about Creative Technology Limited can be found here
. Creative ALchemy is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auzentech\Creative\ALchemy directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Creative ALchemy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Creative ALchemy's primary file takes around 1.68 MB (1763648 bytes) and is called ALchemy.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Creative ALchemy. They occupy about 1.78 MB (1863296
bytes) on disk.
- ALchemy.exe (1.68 MB)
- CTSUApp.exe (44.66 KB)
- ScsInstall.exe (52.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.43
of Creative ALchemy. You can find below a few links to other Creative ALchemy releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Creative ALchemy from your computer.Files remaining:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Creative ALchemy is an application offered by Creative Technology Limited. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Creative ALchemy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Creative ALchemy from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Creative ALchemy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Creative ALchemy". If it is installed on your PC the Creative ALchemy application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Creative ALchemy in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Creative ALchemy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Creative ALchemy.
8. After removing Creative ALchemy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Creative ALchemy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Creative ALchemy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Creative ALchemy by Creative Technology Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Creative ALchemy by Creative Technology Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Creative ALchemy in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:13:02.847