Creation Kit: Fallout 4
Creation Kit: Fallout 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Creation Kit: Fallout 4 from your systemBethesda Softworks
. Take a look here
for more information on Bethesda Softworks. The application is usually located in the C:\program files (x86)\bethesda.net launcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\program files (x86)\bethesda.net launcher\bethesdanetlauncher.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Creation Kit: Fallout 4. BethesdaNetUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.55 MB (2676480 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Creation Kit: Fallout 4. They occupy 12.43 MB (13031569
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BethesdaNetHelper.exe (144.75 KB)
- BethesdaNetLauncher.exe (1.86 MB)
- BethesdaNetReporter.exe (98.75 KB)
- BethesdaNetUpdater.exe (2.55 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (316.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Creation Kit: Fallout 4.
If planning to uninstall Creation Kit: Fallout 4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Creation Kit: Fallout 4
Creation Kit: Fallout 4 is a program offered by Bethesda Softworks. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Creation Kit: Fallout 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Creation Kit: Fallout 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Creation Kit: Fallout 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Creation Kit: Fallout 4". If it exists on your system the Creation Kit: Fallout 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Creation Kit: Fallout 4 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Creation Kit: Fallout 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Creation Kit: Fallout 4.
8. After removing Creation Kit: Fallout 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Creation Kit: Fallout 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Creation Kit: Fallout 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Creation Kit: Fallout 4 by Bethesda Softworks from your computer, nor are we saying that Creation Kit: Fallout 4 by Bethesda Softworks is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Creation Kit: Fallout 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:21:24.227