Crazy Tangram V3.1
This page is about Crazy Tangram V3.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Crazy Tangram V3.1 from your PCCrazy Bytes
. More information about Crazy Bytes can be seen here
. Click on http://www.crazybytes.at
to get more details about Crazy Tangram V3.1 on Crazy Bytes's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Tangram V3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Tangram V3\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Crazy Tangram V3.1. The application's main executable file is called ctan3_1.exe and its approximative size is 2.45 MB (2566144 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Crazy Tangram V3.1. They take 3.10 MB (3252076
bytes) on disk.
- ctan3_1.exe (2.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.86 KB)
This web page is about Crazy Tangram V3.1 version 3.1
Crazy Tangram V3.1 is a program offered by the software company Crazy Bytes. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Crazy Tangram V3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Crazy Tangram V3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Crazy Tangram V3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crazy Tangram V3.1". If it exists on your system the Crazy Tangram V3.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Crazy Tangram V3.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Crazy Tangram V3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crazy Tangram V3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.crazybytes.at
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Tangram V3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crazy Tangram V3.1.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Tangram V3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Crazy Tangram V3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crazy Tangram V3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crazy Tangram V3.1 by Crazy Bytes from your computer, nor are we saying that Crazy Tangram V3.1 by Crazy Bytes is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Crazy Tangram V3.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:05:48.563