You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Crazy Score for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Crazy Score from your systemCrazy Score
. Take a look here
for more info on Crazy Score. More information about Crazy Score can be found at http://www.crazyscore.net/support
. Crazy Score is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Crazy Score by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Crazy Score's primary file takes about 304.14 KB (311440 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Crazy Score is composed of the following executables which occupy 827.64 KB (847504
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.14 KB)
This web page is about Crazy Score version 2.0.5620.26409
only. You can find below info on other releases of Crazy Score:
...click to view all...
Crazy Score is a program offered by the software company Crazy Score. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Crazy Score is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Crazy Score from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Crazy Score or simply click the Search field and type in "Crazy Score". If it exists on your system the Crazy Score program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Crazy Score in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Crazy Score, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Score:
- The publisher is: http://www.crazyscore.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crazy Score.
8. After removing Crazy Score, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Crazy Score which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crazy Score with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crazy Score by Crazy Score from your computer, we are not saying that Crazy Score by Crazy Score is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crazy Score in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:03:26.523