Crazy Pegs V1.2
Crazy Pegs V1.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Crazy Pegs V1.2 from your systemCrazy Bytes
. Additional info about Crazy Bytes can be read here
. Click on http://www.crazybytes.at
to get more data about Crazy Pegs V1.2 on Crazy Bytes's website. Crazy Pegs V1.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Pegs V1 folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Crazy Pegs V1.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Pegs V1\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled cpeg1_2.exe and its approximative size is 1.10 MB (1150976 bytes).
Crazy Pegs V1.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.75 MB (1836908
bytes) on disk.
- cpeg1_2.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.86 KB)
The current page applies to Crazy Pegs V1.2 version 1.2
Crazy Pegs V1.2 is a program released by the software company Crazy Bytes. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Crazy Pegs V1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Crazy Pegs V1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Crazy Pegs V1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crazy Pegs V1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Crazy Pegs V1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Crazy Pegs V1.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Crazy Pegs V1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crazy Pegs V1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crazybytes.at
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Pegs V1\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crazy Pegs V1.2.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Pegs V1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Crazy Pegs V1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Crazy Pegs V1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crazy Pegs V1.2 by Crazy Bytes from your computer, we are not saying that Crazy Pegs V1.2 by Crazy Bytes is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crazy Pegs V1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:05:48.550