Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22
Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 from your PCAstatix Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Astatix Software. Detailed information about Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 can be found at http://www.astatix.com/?from=CMS_2.22
. Usually the Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Crazy Minesweeper folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Crazy Minesweeper\uninst.exe. Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22's primary file takes about 670.50 KB (686592 bytes) and is called CrazyMinesweeper.exe.
Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 contains of the executables below. They occupy 706.26 KB (723211
bytes) on disk.
- CrazyMinesweeper.exe (670.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (35.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.22
of Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22.
Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 is a program offered by Astatix Software. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22". If it exists on your system the Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.astatix.com/?from=CMS_2.22
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Crazy Minesweeper\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22.
8. After removing Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 by Astatix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 by Astatix Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crazy Minesweeper v.2.22 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 04:21:13.510