Crazy Cubes version 1.8
This page contains complete information on how to remove Crazy Cubes version 1.8 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Crazy Cubes version 1.8 from your PCGoseTech
. More information about GoseTech can be read here
. More details about the app Crazy Cubes version 1.8 can be seen at http://www.CrazyCubes.co.nf
. Crazy Cubes version 1.8 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Crazy Cubes folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Crazy Cubes\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Crazy Cubes version 1.8. Crazy Cubes.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 253.00 KB (259072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Crazy Cubes version 1.8. They occupy about 1.27 MB (1332897
bytes) on disk.
- Crazy Cubes.exe (253.00 KB)
- Crazy Cubes.Original_Icon.exe (232.50 KB)
- SetUserName.exe (102.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8
of Crazy Cubes version 1.8.
Crazy Cubes version 1.8 is a program marketed by GoseTech. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Crazy Cubes version 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Crazy Cubes version 1.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crazy Cubes version 1.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crazy Cubes version 1.8". If it exists on your system the Crazy Cubes version 1.8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Crazy Cubes version 1.8 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Crazy Cubes version 1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crazy Cubes version 1.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.CrazyCubes.co.nf
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crazy Cubes\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crazy Cubes version 1.8.
8. After removing Crazy Cubes version 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Crazy Cubes version 1.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crazy Cubes version 1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crazy Cubes version 1.8 by GoseTech from your computer, we are not saying that Crazy Cubes version 1.8 by GoseTech is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crazy Cubes version 1.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:29:39.150